Effective Date: 4/1/16
Our Commitment To Privacy
- Purchases: You may be asked to voluntarily provide Personal Information to make purchases or to have access to some features of the Services. We use your Personal Information to process your orders and administer your account. You may always refuse to provide your Personal Information, but this may lead to our inability to provide you with certain products or services.
- Customer Service: We collect Personal Information when you send us emails containing questions or requests. We only save Personal Information associated with questions and requests in our customer service database (unless otherwise stated herein, data which does not expire and is retained) in order to respond to those questions and requests, and to better serve you when responding to any questions or requests you may have in the future.
- Emails: You may be asked to register to receive periodic emails from us. Any email you receive from us will allow you to “unsubscribe” from this informational service at any time.
- Discussion/Social Networking Forums: We may offer discussion forums, message boards, social networking opportunities, chat pages and other public forums or features in which you may provide Personal Information, materials and related content. If you submit Personal Information when using these public features, please note that such Personal Information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed and used without limitation or restriction.
- Legal Requirements: We may have to disclose your Personal Information to provide Internet security or to comply with legal requirements.
Our web servers collect the domain names of users of the Services, however, they do not recognize individual email addresses. Aggregate information showing the IP addresses and/or domain names of visitors, the number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed, etc. is collected and used only for internal review to measure the overall use of our Services and provide direction for its continuous improvement. This information is not sold to or shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
The Services are not intended to or designed to solicit personal health information. We do not collect personal health information.
Sharing of Information
Except as set forth in this Policy, we do not share your Personal Information unless you have given us permission to do so, for example, by checking the box allowing us to share your Personal Information with our marketing partners.
We may also disclose personally identifiable information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to conform to or comply with the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect our website visitors or the general public.
If we are involved in a sale of a substantial portion of its business assets, Anonymous and Personal Information may be among the transferred assets.
Privacy of Children
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Our Commitment to Data Security
We utilize appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to guard our online visitors’ Personal Information against unauthorized access and use, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect credit card data transmission during online purchases. All Personal Information is stored on secured servers, behind a firewall at a data center with access to data strictly controlled and all information is protected by our security measures, which are periodically reviewed.
We may provide links to other sites, and we make every effort to only link to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the collection or use of your Personal or Anonymous Information at any third party sites. Therefore, we disclaim any liability for any third party’s use of your Personal or Anonymous Information obtained through using the third party website.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Personal Information
Visitors may modify Personal Information stored by us by accessing their account. Stored Personal Information does not expire and is retained until you request that it be deleted from our database. If you would like to remove your name and Personal Information from our records, please write to us at or call:
5455 West 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Please include your full name, email address and phone number in case we have questions.
You can opt-out of use of the Services or unsubscribe from receiving emails or text messages from us by following the instructions on any emails or text messages that you receive from us. In addition, with text messages, you can opt-out by replying STOP at anytime and you can receive assistance by replying HELP.
When you send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices via the Services. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Beginning January 1, 2005, California law permits individuals who are California residents to request once in any calendar year certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
5455 West 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46268