- This event has passed.
Re/Max Centerstone–Agent Training
February 15, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
How to Navigate Investment Property Transactions without Wrecking Your Real Estate Career
Advanced Training Exclusively for Re/Max Centerstone REALTORS
As a productive agent, you have likely had exposure to investment property deals. If not, you soon will as these transactions are projected to increase with both frequency and complexity as more money flows into the residential real estate investment arena. Even if you only represent buyers and sellers of owner-occupied properties and do zero investor business, you will still benefit from having this knowledge for when you DO have to negotiate on a transaction involving an existing tenant-occupied property or a property involving a management company.
Managing your Client’s expectations for a successful outcome on each transaction will be key to your continued ability to earn high dollar commissions and avoid contentious E&O claims.
We’ll cover topics including:
- How to navigate tenant-occupied sales transactions from both the Listing Agent and Buyer Agent roles
- Best Practices for Leasing transactions
- Best Practices for Property Management transactions
- How to avoid Post Closing landmines
- How to protect your Client–AND–How to protect your professional reputation